Journey To Jasmine

" Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about. " . ~ Trey Parker and Matt Stone, South Park.....

Sunday, December 30, 2007

An old e mail from ZZ's mom:

Wed, 20 Jul 2005 04:29:09 -0000
Subject:[SAC] Re: singles wait lists

Great Wall is wonderful. I am just DTC with them a couple of weeks ago. If you get any opportunity to go to an East Meets West Conference that they do, by all means go. Even if you go with another agency you would gain so much from that conference - it was awesome!

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM , Blogger Christi and Abbey said...

funny that it's dated July 20, 2005 as that became my official log in date. I can't believe what all happened to me between then and now, I'm sure you've heard my story. I'm so thankful I got the happiest ending ever after all the nightmare. Hang in there, you will be SO thankful that you did.

 
At 11:12 PM , Blogger C's Mom said...

One slow step at a time....I'm right there with you.

If it weren't so sad the expectations we had then would be laughable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home