Journey To Jasmine

" Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about. " . ~ Trey Parker and Matt Stone, South Park.....

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Got official word today off the CCAA site that May is out of the review room !.. Yeah..
I am that much closer to getting Jasmine..

Jasmine hang in there baby !.. Mommy is coming for you...

I love you !!

4 Comments:

At 10:51 PM , Blogger C's Mom said...

Congrats to you!!!

 
At 8:11 AM , Blogger M,R,J1,J2 said...

I found your blog and decided to say 'hi'. Congratulations! That's great news, isn't it? We're May '06 LID, and our daughter's name will be Jasmine, too. How about that? I wonder if we'll travel together?
Best wishes,
Michaela,
Orlando, FL
LID: 05/26/06
http://waiting4ourdaughter.blogspot.com

 
At 4:25 PM , Blogger Sandra said...

Feels good doesn't it to have that hurdle behind us! Hope your summer is going well!

 
At 2:59 PM , Blogger Sandra said...

Long time no post - hope you're doing ok.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home