Journey To Jasmine

" Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about. " . ~ Trey Parker and Matt Stone, South Park.....

Thursday, December 27, 2007

I got this from Krista's blog.. But I could not have said it better !!!!.. Thanks Krista for writing the words that I am feeling..I too spent Christmas Eve night sleeping over my " sister's " and got up the next morning to enjoy my nieces opening up their gifts...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the second holiday season spent without my daughter. But more depressing is there will most likely be yet another after this one. It's difficult for others to understand how it's possible to miss a child so much... who only exists in your heart. The holidays are rough for those of us still waiting. Especially those whose homes are quiet on Christmas morning. To distract myself a little, I'll be spending the night at my sister's house. It'll be nice to wake up with the kids and watch them open their presents.

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM , Blogger Special K said...

I hope the distraction of nieces helped make your holiday a little brighter. It helped me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home