Got offical word today from my agency that May 2006 is in the review room... YEAH !!!!!!
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Previous Posts
- Thought this was way cool!...I may have to go to t...
- I got this e mail from a friend of mine...I had to...
- One Referral, Two ReferralsA poem based on the boo...
- Taking guesses as to when my baby girl will be bor...
- Well today it is officialy a year ago that I got m...
- Got this from a posting on Rumor Queen...On the fi...
- I received 3 signing videos today for Jasmine... I...
- “Patience is a hard discipline. It is not just wai...
- Well yesterday it was offically 6 months since I h...
- Taken from Sandy, who is waiting for Chloe....This...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
Good news! Now let's just get 'em matching faster too :0)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home