Well yesterday it was offically 6 months since I have been logged into China... Happy 6 month LID anniversary to me !!!!!
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Previous Posts
- Taken from Sandy, who is waiting for Chloe....This...
- You Might Be DTC...You might be DTC if...1. You ha...
- I just realized that around today, a year ago is w...
- Moon Festival Info The full moon will rise and the...
- WHY DO I LOOK DIFFERENT, MOM?by Debbie Bodie"Why d...
- God grant me the serenity to accept the things I c...
- Always RememberAlways remember to forgetThe things...
- I Asked And ReceivedI asked for strength.. And was...
- Well I got my first 2 quilt squares.. I absolutely...
- What is a Lifebook?A Lifebook is a special book th...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
Congrats on six less months to the wait ahead!
6 months, Me too...I came across your blog on the MayMagpies and added you to my links hope that is ok. We share the same LID, that is so cool.
Take care,
Jen
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home