I received 3 signing videos today for Jasmine... I watched the first one.. It was really cool... I cannot wait to be able to have Jasmine home and to be able to communicate with her through sign language for the first year or so... Of course she will talk too...
Friday, December 15, 2006
Previous Posts
- “Patience is a hard discipline. It is not just wai...
- Well yesterday it was offically 6 months since I h...
- Taken from Sandy, who is waiting for Chloe....This...
- You Might Be DTC...You might be DTC if...1. You ha...
- I just realized that around today, a year ago is w...
- Moon Festival Info The full moon will rise and the...
- WHY DO I LOOK DIFFERENT, MOM?by Debbie Bodie"Why d...
- God grant me the serenity to accept the things I c...
- Always RememberAlways remember to forgetThe things...
- I Asked And ReceivedI asked for strength.. And was...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
Cool idea! I love it! She'll be bilingual! Hey! Isn't it your 7th month anniversary for LID? Woo-hoo! We're getting there. Good things come to those who wait!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home