Wednesday, December 01, 2010
Previous Posts
- Find Jasmine. Leave your answer in the comment se...
- Finley and Jasmine. Finely lives just north of Dal...
- Monday 11/29.Jasmine and I have been a family for ...
- Dinner at Lucy's last night. Jasmine has been a "m...
- Third encounter with water while with mom.Snug as ...
- Thursday 11/25 at 3 PM.Pictures 25 and 26 are of m...
- Went to Teng Wang Ge.
- Jasmine and I are having so much fun together. She...
- Turtles in the fresh fish department.These are duc...
- Pictures of Ya Ni: will take a few days for her to...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
Hi Traci and Jasmine,
I have been following you guys and enjoying the pictures. Traci-she is so beatiful. When does your flight arrive in SA and which airline? Can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home