Wednesday, December 01, 2010
Previous Posts
- Finley and Jasmine. Finely lives just north of Dal...
- Monday 11/29.Jasmine and I have been a family for ...
- Dinner at Lucy's last night. Jasmine has been a "m...
- Third encounter with water while with mom.Snug as ...
- Thursday 11/25 at 3 PM.Pictures 25 and 26 are of m...
- Went to Teng Wang Ge.
- Jasmine and I are having so much fun together. She...
- Turtles in the fresh fish department.These are duc...
- Pictures of Ya Ni: will take a few days for her to...
- It is 6:15 AM Monday morning here. Roughly 5 more ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

5 Comments:
Jasmine is is little girl on the front row, far left side in white shirt and striped pants.
Am I close?
Anxious to meet her!
Nancy Doan
far right hand side on the couch?
In the purple on the couch, at the end on the right...how could you not miss that cute face and hair?
Yep.. I agree. In the purple. On the corner of the couch right next to her mommy.
definitly purple sweater ;)Teresa
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home