The series of severe winter events started on January 10 when a large dome of cold air enveloped most parts of China, causing much precipitation in the form of heavy snow west of the coastal areas. The provinces of Hunan, Hubei, Henan, Shandong, Jiangsu, Anhui and the municipality of Shanghai were hardest hit. Some received their worst snow storms in seventeen years while some experienced their worst in five decades. After the first wave of precipitation had passed through, snow continued to fall throughout several days following, accompanied by bitterly cold weather.
Friday, August 08, 2008
Previous Posts
- The 2008 Chinese winter storms are a series of win...
- IntuitionI live my life with confidence and purpos...
- Jasmine....I dedicate these 3 songs to you..I love...
- "My Wish", By Rascal Flatts:I hope that days come ...
- I Knew I Loved You : By Savage GardenMaybe it's in...
- "In My Daughter's Eyes," by Martina McBride:------...
- I have taken this from another blog... But yet aga...
- Taken from the " L and M " blog..It is a cute stor...
- Prayer for ChildrenI saw this on another blog........
- THOUGHTS OF THE DAY:Parents need to fill a chil...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home