I have taken this from another blog... But yet again these single gals seem to post similar thoughts that I have...This has tremendous meaning to me since I started going to church 2 years ago...
THIS IS SOMEONE ELSE'S STORY... NOT MINE.....( I love to see how God works for others )...It gives me strength and keeps me in faith...
Many times during the past months I have felt like the Israelites wandering in the desert. But when I look back I see God totally in control.
The past 6 weeks since my referral call have been wild. It has been a great experience watching God at work. Back in April when I submitted my application for the Waiting Child Program it was because I was tired of waiting. During the past 6 weeks God has shown me that He was waiting for me to submit to His plan for my life. He knew that she was not going to be a healthy infant, but a precious little girl with a repaired cleft palate.
Once again I'm reminded of Jeremiah 29:11..."For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a future and a HOPE."
She is the perfect little girl for me. I love her so much and can't wait to bring her safely home. For I know God has a plan for her as well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home