Journey To Jasmine

" Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about. " . ~ Trey Parker and Matt Stone, South Park.....

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Intuition
I live my life with confidence and purpose.
At first I may be amazed when I receive what seems like a spur-of-the- moment revelation, the perfect answer to a dilemma at the most unexpected time and place.
Giving it second thought, however, I know where such revelation comes from. It's intuition, a natural inner knowing that is always available to me. What has happened is that I have gotten myself out of the way--removing any doubts and anxiety--and let Spirit speak and act through me. There is no negative interference when I give my full attention to Spirit. I have a direct, open line to divine wisdom.
Putting God first, I let my life take on the order and wisdom of Spirit. I know what I know to be true. Spirit within confirms this, and I continue to live my life with confidence and purpose.
"On that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you."--John 14:20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home