This is yet another note from a friend of mine with a gorgous 8 yo from China..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So good to hear from you! Wow this waiting time is truly unbelievable. It really saddens me to know that all those girls languish over there in the orphanages while so many wonderful parents like you patiently wait and wait and continue to wait for a referral.
You are a woman of tremendous fortitude and courage . You will wait because you know your daughter will eventually come to you. I’m proud to know you and always think of you when I hear of any referrals.
I know you’ve heard it and you’ll hear it again – no matter how long the wait - it is worth it a hundred million times over when you first hold your daughter in your arms.
Keep in touch…
Love ya !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home