Journey To Jasmine

" Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about. " . ~ Trey Parker and Matt Stone, South Park.....

Friday, November 19, 2010

Not sure how long this computer will last, so I sent the other note out quick. Plane trip was awesome... 12 hours went by well. Lots to do. Airline fed us well. Snack once we got moving, dinner, "midnight" snack, and breakfast. Lots to do on inflight entertainment console. Games, movies, etc. Watched the movie "Fireproof ". Excellent movie! Beijing seems really cool. I may move here... LOL!! I can definitely feels all y'alls prayers!!!! Have to meet in the hotel lobby at 8:30 tomorrow AM. Touring all day... Great Wall, Forbidden City, and Tianamen Square.. do not know how to spell! Sunday we meet in the hotel lobby at 5 AM to fly to Jasmine's province. I am doing wonderful!! I am so happy...and right now getting exhausted. Will try and write each day if I can..

Miss y'all lots...
Traci

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home