"Time spent waiting is never wasted. God uses it to strengthen us for what is to come. Waiting provides time for a perspective check, seeking to see things through the eyes of faith rather than the flesh."
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Previous Posts
- China matched up to and including May, 10th, 2006....
- Date:2/22/2010 12:22:12 P.M.We want you to know th...
- Well tomorrw at 8:20 AM will start the home study ...
- I e mailed my social worker that I was ready to go...
- I am working tonight at getting the initial paperw...
- Jonny Diaz... More Beautiful You.. More Beautiful ...
- Aug. 20th, 2009 : needing my mind to believe what ...
- Christian Music Star's Orphan Ministry Opens 'Hous...
- Never Let Go:By Matt RedmanYou Never Let Go Lyrics...
- I snatched this from PIPO's blog...Isn't it great ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
Thinking of you as we're getting closer!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home