Aug. 20th, 2009 : needing my mind to believe what my heart believes..That I will receive a picture of Jasmine in the spring of 2010.. IE: I will be with Jasmine for Mother's Day 2010. ( Only a 2 day batch again this minth.. Up to March 24th , 2006 )
Christina
Hang in there girl. I know your time is coming soon!
Thu at 7:11pm ·
Destiny
I'm praying for peace, and believing with you that you will be with her soon!
Thu at 7:50pm ·
Jamie
YOU WILL! YOU WILL! I believe you will and I'm praying for you big time!
Thu at 11:03pm ·
Gabriella
"The will of God will not lead you where the hands of God cannot keep you"...you have come so far I know you will see the end soon!!
Fri at 6:34pm ·

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home