When a child is born, an invisible red thread reaches out from the child’s spirit and connects to all important people who will enter the child’s life. As the child grows, the threads shorten, bringing closer those people who are destined to be together. ~Chinese Proverb~
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Previous Posts
- I got my second post card today... Boy do I love g...
- IT IS OFFICIAL !!!!! I got an e mail from GWCA...
- I got my first post card today from the MayDTC gro...
- Well I went out and bought 30 Texas post cards for...
- Probably more food is consumed during the New Year...
- Chinese New Year starts with the New Moon on the f...
- Ladybugs - Believed to be good luck by most people...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home